Alzheimer’s Care near Houston, TX
At the Cottage of Spring Branch, our caring staff works hard to provide exceptional comfortable assisted living and memory care services to the Houston and Spring Branch areas.
Our assisted living staff ensures our residents enjoy three nutritious and delicious meals as well as snacks throughout each day. We are a major part of the community, and our small cottage is just one of the things that make the Spring Branch area such a welcoming and special space. Our group of staff helps to work in a personal setting with your loved one, giving him or her all the care and attention he or she needs to offer a greater good for all.
Affordable Assisted Living & Care in Spring Branch, TX
Some of the services we provide include the following:
- Nurse Available 24-hours a Day
- 24-hour Additional Staff Available
- Medication Management
- Visiting Physicians
- ADL Assistance
- Respite program with no minimum stay
- Highest industry standards of quality care with compassion, dignity, and respect
- Smart care giver for fall alert and prevention using Stanley Wanderguard
- Specialized diets provided for those who may require medication reduction and wellness through diet and exercise
- Continued restoration and rehabilitation (medication reduction, wellness through diet and exercise)
- We are equipped with a Hoyer Lift and trained staff for those requiring safe, total dependent transfers
- For activities and recreation, we utilize the most innovative wellness technologies and offer structured social recreational programs.
- We have interfaith and multicultural catering to fit the needs of all individuals.
In addition to these basic necessities, we also offer housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services. Our grounds are just as secure as they are gorgeous and beautiful.
Our structured social and recreational activities are offered seven days a week so residents always have something fun and entertaining to do. Our activities staff create programs that appeal to your loved ones and keep them involved and active each day.
We realize that not every patient’s needs are equal. When your loved one’s needs increase, we can arrange the appropriate care to provide more individual attention to your family member or elderly special someone. We provide special incontinence care and personalized care when required. Personalized care includes feeding, incontinence care, two-person assistance and Hospice care. We also have a specialized dementia care system for patients who suffer from any type of dementia. Please contact our staff if your loved one requires special care.